Friday, June 25, 2004

first post

I thought what the hell, I'll try this blog thing that all the kids are doing these days. In order to force myself to become more positive, I will make myself post the good things that happened each day.
To get things started, I will be positive by saying that I predict that I will stick to this endeavor at least for a couple of days.
A few good things happened today. I got off of work early, at 1400. I didn't even make it into work until 0900, due to my GI tract not agreeing with my culinary choices the previous night. I then went to a going away luncheon for a co-worker and friend, and a Retirement ceremony for a 20 year Master Sergeant. I am currently eating Peach Melba Jello shots made with sugar free peach Jello, and Smirnoff Raspberry Twist Vodka.
That is all

1 comment:

Wendy Maybury said...

I admire anyone whose first blog post talks about his digestive tract.

yummy.