Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Amazon.com: Music: Kasabian

I was in wally world tonight browsing throught the Electronics system when I wanted to check out the Kasabian cd, based on how much I liked the Club Foot single that was on my PSP Sampler Proprietary Media Disc. I was all set to buy it, it was <$10, but then rrrrrrt, right on the front, it mentions that it is crippled to prevent you from copying it, and that you have to take extraordinary measures to get iit to play on your system. 2 words, FUCK THAT! I'm now going to download an album that I was actually willing to buy. I gotta tell ya, its not very often that I want to buy CD's, since I usually download them. Its unfortunate that the greedy record label did such an effective job of spurning more than just my attempt to purchase.
Amazon.com: Music: Kasabian

No comments: