Thursday, January 12, 2006

Cool things

I've been surfing all day while i've been transitioning from swing to mid shifts as a Security Forces Augmentee. I've come across some cool things on the intarwebs that anyone reading this might like.

BoingBoing> I ran across this cool podcast called Zoe's Radio Show. It has a lot of cool non-mainstream music that is somewhat along the same taste in music I have. For those not hip enough to know what a podcast is, think of it as a radio program, but on the internet... THE INTERNET.... what will these crazy kids think up next?

Double Viking> I rediscovered a site I had visited a long time back called beautiful agony. It's mostly artistic, showing nothing but pictures of people's faces while having an orgasm. You can really begin to understand why the French call it "the little death" when you see the expressions on their faces.

No comments: