Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Motorcycle follies

I took the bike out Monday night when we got back in from Houston, so that I could pick up a few things I needed for the next day. On the way back, the motorcycle just stopped running, like it had run out of fuel. That wasn't really possible since I had only put 140 miles on the tank. I had to wait until 1145 before the flat bed wrecker could come by and tow me home. I finally got it back up and running (I think it was bad fuel), and took it out today to work. At about a quarter till 4, I heard thunder, and decided to leave a little early. I had just gotten the bike warmed up and underway when it started sprinkling, and by the time I left base, it had starting pouring down. I was a little wet when I got home, but otherwise ok with my first wet driving experience.

No comments: