Wednesday, September 14, 2005

It

So my cuz, Dallas wants me to generate a list of things needing doing, and already done did. [Forgive the redneckisms, I just got finished watching the space western Firefly, which is my plum favorite show right now next to Over There.] Here goes.

7 things I plan to do before I die:

  • Finish my Bachelors (Spring 06)
  • Get commissioned in the USAF, as a pilot
  • Finish training for my Private Pilot's License
  • Get an Engineering degree, in addition to my current one.
  • Pee on every state in the Union. [WA, TX, IL, AL and MS done.]
  • Make at least Lieutenant Colonel in the USAF before I have to retire.
  • Learn to calm down and relax more.
7 things I can do:
  • Takeoff, Fly and Land a single engine airplane.
  • Fire, Disassemble, and Reassemble an M16 rifle, and M9 Baretta pistol.
  • Have an intuitive understanding of how most things work.
  • Cook gourmet food; well.
  • Make Ethernet cables, without looking at color charts.
  • Make ST and SC Fiber Optic cables.
  • Find humor in mundane or banal things.

7 things I cannot do:

  • I can't drive 55.
  • Hold my tongue when I should.
  • Accept the status quo, if there are better ways of doing things.
  • Hide my talents with humility.
  • Legally takeoff, fly, and land a single engine airplane.
  • Run a 6 minute mile.
  • Tolerate stupidity [not mistaken for ignorance, which is curable]

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

  • Looks
  • Intelligence
  • Wittiness
  • Age
  • Sophistication
  • Charity
  • Grace

7 things I say most often:

  • bad words
  • Roger that.
  • Freedom-[food]. (a running joke I have with my friend Gabe)
  • That sucks.
  • That's gay.
  • WTF
  • Shut up and go to sleep.

7 celebrity crushes:

7 people I want to do this:
  • Brandi
  • Gabe
  • Chris
  • Wendy
  • ...
  • ...
  • ...

1 comment:

Wendy Maybury said...

gettin' right on it!