Sunday, May 01, 2005

Cheaper to Keep Her.

A meme?

I heard a song on good blues shoutcast I discovered tonight, Winamp Link
Windows Media Player Link. The song sounded like it was by Elwood Blues, titled Cheaper to Keep Her. The same phrase was used last night at a party we went to at a friend's house.

It's always funny how I'll notice something unique, then all of a sudden, I'll notice it all over the place. It could be that I just never heard it before, but I don't think that's the case. Kind of like deja vu but not. Babelfish tells me it would be called juste revu.

I just googled, and it looks like 'Cheaper to Keep Her' was indeed sung by Elwood on Blues Brothers 2000. I wonder if that's where the person I heard if from got it.

1 comment:

Wendy Maybury said...

uhhhh did I say that?

I sounds like one fo my favorite phrases....