Monday, October 24, 2005

Music tools etc.

I've been reorganizing and renaming all my music (almost 20 GB), and I'm having trouble finding a program that will organize them into folders based on Genre\Artist\Album. I had a program a long time ago that did this, but I don't remember the name. I've been using Music Match Jukebox to fix all the tagging, and add album art, but it just organizes playlists. I have Moodlogic, but it's organizing is limited to creating folders for artist name only.

In other news, I've bought 400lbs of topsoil for $12, 1lb of Winterizer for $13, 1lb of insecticide for $10, and 1lb of pre-emergent crabgrass killer for $13. I'm also waiting on packets of Bluebonnets, Indian Paintbrushes, and Indian blankets to plant in the mailbox area. I've also finally found and planted 2 Natchez Crape Myrtles. They have a larger yellow leaf and white blossoms.

1 comment:

Tex said...

Looks like itUNes does some organizing, at least the \artist\album\ part, I guess I'll have to do the Genre thing manually.