Monday, May 01, 2006

Things and stuff

I've just gotten back from Illinois. I'm finished with classes, so I've got more time to spend at work and at home. I've been really busy at work lately, having to standup an exchange 2003 site capable of handing x509 Fortezza encryption. All of this done from dense 10point font tech manuals written by an Aerospace company that gets paid by the page. Its really fun. At least I've been rocking out to all of Jack Johnson's albums while waiting around for the servers to reboot. I'm in a big hurry to get it operational so that I can play around with virtualizing it all onto one or two servers, instead of the four it currently runs. We have power constraints due to the glacially slow pace of the government procurement of a new Power Distribution box.

No comments: