Wednesday, March 16, 2005

nyquil high

I am just starting to feel the effects of 30mL of CVS brand Nyquil. Why am I taking nyquil you ask? Because I am sick. My neck is sore, my throat hurts, and I'm getting hot and cold flashes like a 50 year old woman. I felt even less like running today than I normally do. I've also had my birthday forgotten by Mama-C and even worse, my own brother. I don't know if its the forgetfullness, or the fact that I am now just 3 years away from 30, or 1 year closer to death. Speaking of which, I followed a link from boinbboing to Make magazine's blog http://make.oreilly.com/blog, and found a site called deathclock.com or something. It says I'm going to die in October, 2051. Thats pretty depressing. I've also sold out a little by adding googles ads to the right of my page. it was empty space anyway. So be nice and click on a link, I might just get a couple of cents out of it. I think I'm going to pass out now, I'll post more later

2 comments:

Dallas said...

Happy Birthday. I didn't remember it either, but the only one I know other than my parents and brother is Mama C's and that's because we share a birthday.

Tex said...

Oct 1 right? I wasn' really expecting anyone else to remember, but My brother at least!