Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Long Day over

I took my World Lit 2 mid term, and think I did really well considering I read the cliff notes for 2 of the books, Madame Bovary and The Death of Ivan Illich. I would really recommend www.sparknotes.com for anyone that wants an indepth executive summary, and test prep. I also took my Accounting 1 final. I think I might have gotten a B or a low A, depending on the Curve, but all i need is a 78% for an A in the class. I also had to deal with a slacker of a seller on ebay. I bought a stereo for my car in December, didn't receive it until January, and it was broken due to poor packaging/mishandling. I had to file my first negative feedback on someone, but I am attempting to resolve it through mediation. Time for bed, 15hr days suck.

1 comment:

Dallas said...

I've had to file a bad Ebay report once for never receiving the item, but unfortunately it was for something under $25, so there was nothing Ebay could/would do. Good luck with getting your issue settled.